Goodyear Credit Card

Attention Goodyear customers, the company is now offering the Goodyear Credit Card to make transactions easier for you.
 

   
So, if Goodyear is your place to be for tire products and services, read on to find out what you can get from the Goodyear credit card.

Although the Goodyear Credit Card is primarily for Goodyear loyal customers, anyone interested can also apply - that is, so long as you are 18 or older, a resident of the United States, and you have a valid Social Security number. The Goodyear credit card actually has a lot of attractive features for cardholders including a zero annual fee and promos and discounts from over 4,500 Goodyear stations all over the United States. Fees and rates imposed on the card include an APR of 24.99%, a minimum finance charge of $2, a late payment fee ranging from $15 to $39, and a cash advance fee of 5%. If a Goodyear credit card holder pays the total amount on the bill, a grace period of 20 days is given to repay balance on purchases. The APR of the card is also subject the change depending on the cardholder’s payment habits. The 24.99% APR can increase to a default of 29.99% if the Goodyear credit card holder fails to make the minimum credit card payment by the due date, goes over the credit limit, or makes payments that are not honored. This, of course, is still subject to an investigation on your credit history.

Although it earns points on numerous services like online payment methods and online account management, a missing feature of the Goodyear credit card is cash advance. Goodyear only offers this feature to particular cardholders and requesting for one is not an option.

The Goodyear credit card is issued by Citibank in North Dakota so make sure to be aware of the state’s laws on credit cards before agreeing to get one. Considering its high interest rate, it is only advisable to get a Goodyear Credit Card if you’re a regular Goodyear customer. The interest rate is average for a co-branded card but you are better off with a loyalty credit card that you can actually use, especially if you’re aiming to re-establish your credit rating. A co-branded consumer card like the Goodyear credit card will really help you improve your score with its low minimum monthly payments but the possibility of being buried deeper in debt is more likely with its staggering interest rate.


  

Source: Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit Rating


 Print this page
  |     Bookmark this page