Federal Credit Union
If you are looking for a credit card with low interest charges, almost zero transaction charges, low penalty fees
and reward points for shopping, then a Dort Federal Credit Union credit card may be just what you need.
With low maintenance charges, on line banking and convenient repayment schedules, Dort Federal Credit
Union credit cards provide additional purchasing power and peace of mind to their user. It is important
however to stress that improper use of a credit card can lead to financial ruin.
Dort Federal Credit Union credit card features
Dort Federal Credit Union credit cards come with great features that make them suitable for shopping or any other
financial needs that you may have:
• Zero Annual Fees: This will greatly limit the cost of maintaining the credit, for you as the user.
• Grace Periods: This card provides a twenty five day grace period on purchases, thus providing the user adequate
time in order to make his payments.
• Low Annual Percentage Rate (APR): An APR is the amount you will pay in interest charges per year. The Dort
Federal Credit Union credit card has an APR rate of 9.5-18 percent depending on your credit worthiness so those
with a slightly less perfect credit history will pay a higher interest rate. It is important to note that if you do
not pay off your balance in full each month, you will be charged interest on any interest charges that are not paid
from the preceding month, in addition to any penalties and fees.
• Transaction fees: You are charged zero fees for balance transfers and cash advances. This is a tremendous
advantage if you intend to process such transactions frequently. Though, you do get a one percent transaction fee,
on foreign exchange transactions.
• Penalty fees: You will get charged 25 dollars for late payments, and 20 dollars for returned payments. These
charges are quite reasonable, as compared to what you can get on the market. There is no ‘over the limit’ fee.
• Score Card Bonus: When you use your Dort Federal VISA card you are also earning points, through its Score Card
Bonus Point Program. You can then redeem your points for a variety of gift and travel awards; you choose the award
that best suits you.
• On Line Banking: With features such as being able to check your account balances 24 hours a day, seven days per
week, or paying all of your bills without writing a check or buying a stamp, and many others, online banking
provides much needed convenience in the use and management of your credit card.
A credit card is a much needed convenience, when used appropriately. With the accessibility to credit and ease of
shopping, it has become a much needed convenience in the modern age. Though, one should always look at their
financial independence and needs, while making their selection of credit cards. The Dort Federal Credit
Union credit card is extremely competitive in the marketplace.
Source: Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit Rating
page | Bookmark this page