Achieva Credit Union’s longevity showcases its stability as a financial institution that has provided a wide range
of financial services for more than 30 years.
Early this year, Achieva Credit Union opened its 14th overall branch and its 6th branch in the
Sarasota area. To date, it has more than 90,000 members, who are also its owners. This is because with membership,
you automatically become an owner of Achieva Credit Union. Eligible members are the following:
• Anyone who is related to a current Achieva Credit union member by blood, marriage, or adoption.
• Individuals, associations, organizations and other entities who live or work in Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando,
Manatee, Charlotte, Sarasota and Hillsborough Counties; excluding individuals and entities who live or work in zip
codes 33565, 33566 and 33567.
Achieva Credit Union offers the following services:
• Checking Account (Emerald Checking, Simply Free, Partners in Education, Interest Builder, Partners in Health,
All About Teens, and Debit MasterCard)
• Savings & Investments (Savings Accounts, Certificate of Deposit
Money Market, IRAs, Deferred Retirement, Financial Services, and
• Loans (Home Loans, Auto Loans, Other Vehicle Loans, Custom Loans, Calculators, and PAL)
• Credit Cards (Credit Card Options, Emerald Cash Rewards, VISA Platinum, College Connection VISA). The services
offered for credit card holders include online security and credit counseling services.
Achieva Credit Union locations are in the following places in Florida: Clearwater, Dunedin, Largo, Newport Richey,
North Port, Palm Harbor (2 branches), Pinellas Park, Sarasota (6 branches), St. Petersburg, and Venice.
The members of the Board of Directors of Achieva Credit Union are members of the credit union themselves who
volunteer their services free of charge to ensure that the best interests of their fellow members are upheld at all
times. With no outside stockholders to pay, it is able to keep its loan rates, savings rates and fees very
The Emerald Cash Rewards and Platinum Visa Cards carry an annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases starting from
9.90% to 17.90%. The College Connection Visa Card has an APR of 13.90 %. The floating interest rate indicates that
the Achieva Credit Union considers applications from those with a bad credit past, but, at a higher interest rate.
This should come as no surprise since it will absorb the risk offered by those with a bad credit history.
If you think that your life is turning around and you have the income to enable timely credit card payments, apply
with and write Achieva Credit Union. Explain the reasons for the bad credit history and assure them of
your firm resolve not to repeat the mistakes of the past.
Source: Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit Rating
page | Bookmark this page